Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ramos: "To Latinos, You are the Face of Racism & Discrimination!" Arpaio (Red Faced/Angry) "No! They Love Me!"


Jorge Ramos interviewed Arpaio this week and asked him why he is pursuing his vicious Birther Attack against our President. Arpaio responded he was pursuing the attack because (racist) Tea Party Birthers asked him to investigate. Arpayaso is releasing his "preliminary findings" on March 1st.

Then, Ramos asked him, "To many Latinos..you are the face of racism and discrimination...you know that."
Arpayoso initially tried to pass this off by saying he is a (get ready) "Nice Guy...I've never had a problem with the Latino. They love me." (he was almost begging)
Ramos responded, "No. They don't love you."
Arpayaso interupted, almost pleading, "No they do... How do you know they don't like me.. How do you know... How do you know they don't like me. How do you know...I've got my own polls...Ok. that's what they want to say, I'm going to continue to enforce the laws. (eg: Racial Profile, Abuse of Power, rampant arrests of Latinos in their neighborhoods.)"

No comments:

Page Hits