Saturday, March 3, 2012

TeaParty Republican Proposes Law That Declares Single Parenthood Child Abuse

TeaParty Republicans are going over the brink! Santorum is against Birth Control and Sex before marriage. Limbaugh called a law student a "Slut" for utilizing her 1st ammendment rights to support Birth Control.
Now, a TeaParty Republican Wisconsin Senator is proposing a Law That Declares Single Parenthood Child Abuse!
State senator Glenn Grothman (see red-faced picture) has introduced Senate Bill 507, which formally considers single parenthood a contributing factor to child abuse. If passed into law, SB507 requires the Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Board to consider non-marital parenthood a contributing factor to child abuse and neglect.
According to the bill:
Section 1. 48.982 (2) (g) 2. of the statutes is amended to read: 48.982 (2) (g) 2. Promote statewide educational and public awareness campaigns and materials for the purpose of developing public awareness of the problems of child abuse and neglect. In promoting those campaigns and materials, the board shall emphasize nonmarital parenthood as a contributing factor to child abuse and neglect.
Section 2. 48.982 (2) (g) 4. of the statutes is amended to read:
48.982 (2) (g) 4. Disseminate information about the problems of and methods of preventing child abuse and neglect to the public and to organizations concerned with those problems. In disseminating that information, the board shall emphasize nonmarital parenthood as a contributing factor to child abuse and neglect.

Single parents make up a third of Wisconsin parents, The Annie E. Casey Foundation reports. And according to a 2009 report from the US Census Bureau, there are approximately 13.7 million single parents across the U.S., with single mothers outpacing single fathers five to one. These TeaParty Republicans want to CRIMINALIZE ALL OF THEM! So much for their saying Government should be out of people's business!

2 comments:

lazlazlaz said...

My fingers were cocked, loaded and about to respond with something scathing however, I just cannot acknowledge the surge of such concrete moronic views. I don't even feel pity for these people. I should. God says it is my duty to reach out my hand and show them the freaking light.

In this case the degree of contempt and cancerous regard this idiotic buffoon of a man is showing another; I say just let this hate take care of itself. The fiery rouge consuming the face of nature's mistake in that picture hints, at least to me, that his hate is a pressure cooker rocking and shaking feverishly on the stove. Take a couple of steps back with me because when that thing blows, I don't want any of it to spill on any of us.

lazlazlaz said...

My fingers were cocked, loaded and about to respond with something scathing however, I just cannot acknowledge the surge of such concrete moronic views. I don't even feel pity for this buffoon of a man. I should. God says it is my duty to reach out my hand and show him the freaking light.

But the degree of contempt and cancerous regard this idiotic clown is showing another; I say just let his hate take care of itself. The fiery rouge consuming his face hints, at least to me, that his hate is a pressure cooker rocking, bouncing and shaking feverishly on the stove. Take a couple of steps back with me because when that thing blows, I don't want any of it to spill on any of us.

Page Hits